Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Ryan Baxter <rb...@apache.org> on 2012/08/28 02:55:45 UTC

Reminder About License Headers

This is just a reminder for all the developers committing code to Shindig,
we need to make sure that new files have the Apache license header included
in them.  Every time I have gone to do a release the RAT tool catches files
which are missing header files, so please be more cautious.

Stanton do you know if Jenkins could run the RAT plugin in our builds?  I
assume it can just wondering if you have tried this.

-Ryan

RE: Reminder About License Headers

Posted by "Franklin, Matthew B." <mf...@mitre.org>.

Yes.

Posted by Ryan Baxter <rb...@apache.org>.
The workspace for the build is kept around though on the Jenkins server,
right?  If we see it fail because the RAT plugin is upset we should be able

Posted by "Franklin, Matthew B." <mf...@mitre.org>.

Posted by Ryan Baxter <rb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Stanton Sievers <ss...@apache.org>.