Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Seth White <se...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/03 22:15:42 UTC

binding.ejb and binding.jms support in Tuscany

Hi,
I am interested in giving SCA components access to EJB components;
stateless, stateful, and message driven. I've read the white paper that
talks about accessing EJB 2.1 stateless session beans.

Is anyone working on EJB support for Tuscany?

Thanks.
Seth

Re: binding.ejb and binding.jms support in Tuscany

Posted by Jim Marino <jm...@myromatours.com>.
On Oct 3, 2006, at 1:15 PM, Seth White wrote:

> Hi,
> I am interested in giving SCA components access to EJB components;
> stateless, stateful, and message driven. I've read the white paper
> that
> talks about accessing EJB 2.1 stateless session beans.

Hi Seth,

+1 I think this would be a great thing to support.

Jim