Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Tim Lee <Ti...@smginc.com> on 2003/08/01 17:04:08 UTC

JSP Parser

Hello,

I'm interested in finding just a jsp parser and not an entire applicaiton
server.  Is there anyway to user Jasper outside of Tomcat without the web
and app servers?

Thanks,
Tim
confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. This message is privileged
and confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient or any agent responsible for delivering it to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in
error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately. SMG reserves the right to monitor and
review all content sent to and from this email address. Messages sent to and
from this address may be stored on the SMG email system.

Re: JSP Parser

Posted by Bill Barker <wb...@wilshire.com>.
Jasper doesn't depend on Tomcat internals.  It can be used on it's own, or
even as the JSP Parser for another Servlet-Container.

Re: JSP Parser

Posted by Bill Barker <wb...@wilshire.com>.