Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "K.C. Baltz" <kc...@lollimail.com> on 2003/05/14 19:18:07 UTC

Re: Struts - Button Event

This works for me:

    ... various form elements ...

key="composeEmail.sendButton"/></html:submit>
key="composeEmail.editButton"/></html:submit>

Then, in the Action, I test for which button was pressed like this:

        if("edit".equals(request.getParameter("action")))
        {
            return actionMapping.findForward("edit");
        } else if("send".equals(request.getParameter("action")))
             return actionMapping.findForward("send");
          }

Hope that helps,
K.C.