Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by George Kollias <ge...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/24 17:28:14 UTC

InternalError: script stack space quota is exhausted (again)

Hello,

I get the error message 'InternalError: script stack space quota is
exhausted (again)' along with '{os_process_error,{exit_status,0}}' after
trying to access any view of my db. My problem is very similar to this
issue https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB-752 but its patch
doesn't apply to me. I ve tried Ubuntu's package (0.10), manual compilation
of 1.0.1 and couch.io's bundle version 1.0.1 and all give me the above
message... Any ideas? Is there a solution?

Thank you,
George Kollias

Re: InternalError: script stack space quota is exhausted (again)

Posted by George Kollias <ge...@gmail.com>.
No, all views are simple (actually two if statements) but i have enough of
them (about 30). I think the problem is when couchdb tries to update the
design's index (all documents remain accessible through direct url). Any
ideas?

Posted by Randall Leeds <ra...@gmail.com>.