Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Alex Dean <al...@crackpot.org> on 2011/03/31 20:16:35 UTC

add ajax support to Apollo?

Is this planned/desired?

I haven't looked at the Apollo codebase at all, but I'd love to see ActiveMQ's ajax code ported over.  My time's very limited, but I'd be willing to at least take a stab at it.

alex

Re: add ajax support to Apollo?

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
It is desired.. but not designed yet!  Feel free to take a stab at it.

Hopefully that ajax implementation will preserve Apollo's property of
running with a constant number of threads regardless of number of
connections it's handling.

Regards,
Hiram

FuseSource