Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Matthew Yette <my...@mvnhealth.com> on 2008/03/19 01:53:52 UTC

Pyzor not working in SA3.2.2?

I have a SA3.2.2 box and an SA3.2.4 box. Installing (via the INSTALL doc included with the dist) the latest version of Pyzor on both boxes, -D --lint tests feeding it a spam message fires the pyzor rules perfectly. However, only the 3.2.4 box seems to use it in production. The 3.2.2 box isn't firing any Pyzor rules in its day-to-day operation. I'm not seeing it in my qmail-queue.log files.

What strikes me is odd is that the configs on both boxes are identical and the tests on both boxes both show Pyzor as A-OK. Wondering how else I might test this to see where things are fouling up/

Thanks for the help!

Matt Yette

<ยค#/srv/gw/mvndom/wptemp/43ccc243.qm8