Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Kostas Kloudas <kk...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/14 11:42:23 UTC

[DISCUSS] FLIP-52: Remove legacy Program interface.

Hi all,

As discussed in [1] , the Program interface seems to be outdated and
there seems to be
no objection to remove it.

Given that this interface is PublicEvolving, its removal should pass
through a FLIP and
this discussion and the associated FLIP are exactly for that purpose.

Please let me know what you think and if it is ok to proceed with its removal.

Cheers,
Kostas

link to FLIP-52 :
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=125308637

[1] https://lists.apache.org/x/thread.html/7ffc9936a384b891dbcf0a481d26c6d13b2125607c200577780d1e18@%3Cdev.flink.apache.org%3E

Re: [DISCUSS] FLIP-52: Remove legacy Program interface.

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.
+1

Cheers,
Till