Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by "David J. O'Dell" <do...@videoegg.com> on 2009/06/30 19:02:31 UTC

my company is hiring engineers

We have several openings for engineers who can help us build a data
warehouse on top of hadoop + hive.
We've been running a >30 node cluster for the past year using streaming
and cascading and are now going to build a data warehouse including a
reporting front end for it.

http://www.videoegg.com/about/jobs

BTW tele-commute is not an option, our offices are located in San
Francisco one block from the ballpark.

--
David O'Dell
Director, Operations

RE: my company is hiring engineers

Posted by Andrei Molchanov <an...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Kevin!

Did you tried reinstall emulator after software version upgrade? It seems
newer software uses older version (7.4.0.0) of the driver (in comparison
with driver shipped with emulator - 7.5.0.1). If not, then try reinstall
drivers from Sentinel Protection Installer 7.5.0.exe, shipped with emulator.
Let me know, will it solve issue or not.

Regards,
Andrei

Posted by Andrei Molchanov <an...@hotmail.com>.
Hi All!