Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Michele Denber <md...@gmx.com> on 2020/02/09 20:47:01 UTC

Web pages 404

On this page: https://www.openoffice.org/porting/index.html  there is a
reference to "a port to OpenSolaris (Sparc) by Adfinis SyGroup AG
(Nicolas Christener)":

http://adfinis-sygroup.ch/aoo-solaris-sparc/

But that page is 404 and should probably be removed (unless anyone knows
where it went).  Same for this link directly below that one:
http://www.opensolaris.org/

  I think I'm going to try building 4.1.7 in Solaris 11.4 SPARC myself.

             - Michele

Re: Web pages 404

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.
Am 09.02.20 um 21:47 schrieb Michele Denber:
> On this page: https://www.openoffice.org/porting/index.html  there is a
> reference to "a port to OpenSolaris (Sparc) by Adfinis SyGroup AG
> (Nicolas Christener)":
>
> http://adfinis-sygroup.ch/aoo-solaris-sparc/
>
> But that page is 404 and should probably be removed (unless anyone knows
> where it went).  Same for this link directly below that one:
> http://www.opensolaris.org/
>
>   I think I'm going to try building 4.1.7 in Solaris 11.4 SPARC myself.

thanks for your hint.

I've removed the links for the Porting webpage.

Marcus