Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by JunYoung Kim <ju...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/16 18:02:59 UTC

inputs to map from a file and cassandra at a time.

Hi,

I want to call map operations by using inputs which one is from a file and the other one is from a cassandra.

I know the ways to get file inputs files from a directory or input datas from a cassandra.

but, I am not sure a way to get each input from them is possible.

here is more hints to describe my situation. data format is same.

a file like this:

key value1 value2 value3 ...

a cassandra column structure like this:

key column | column name1 | column name 2 | column name 3

key value | column value1| column vlaue2 | column value 3 ...

I need to extract a line from them and then do compare datas based on each key.

finally, I can get duplicate keys or new keys or deleted keys.

thanks.

--
JunYoung Kim