Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Team Vit <te...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/20 06:05:04 UTC

Is there a way to add script file in the head section of the portal pages

Hi,

I am trying to code in a portlet which is strictly JSR-168 complient.I am
using dojo inside this.
Luckily i dont have to include it as it is alreay present in JETSPED.

What i want to know is that is there a proper JSR-168 compliant way of
adding such information
programatically to the portal.

If that is not possible , how would i do it for jetspeed?

Team VIT

Re: Is there a way to add script file in the head section of the portal pages

Posted by Aaron Evans <aa...@gmail.com>.
I believe that Jetspeed 2.1 is supporting the head phase as proposed
in JSR 286 (doHead or doHeader?).  I tried to get the 286 spec from
the JCP site to check what the name of the method should be but their
site seems to be pretty broken at the moment.  Whatever link I click I
get an error.

Anyway, I'm sure some of the admin portlets that are using desktop
(AJAX) features, would probably implement it so maybe look at some
source for those.

-aaron