Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Andrew Thompson <an...@quidnunc.com> on 2000/11/13 21:41:32 UTC

does not support nested

I noticed the weblogic element does not support a nested classpath element,
rather one must use a classpath= attribute.
This is clunky and makes my build.xml platform dependent, as I must write
classpath="foo.jar:bar.jar" on unix and classpath="foo.jar;bar.jar" on
Windows.

Is this a known issue or should I file a bug.

Andrew Thompson    :: A little bigger on the inside
Software Developer :: Quidnunc
I am the cat who walks through walls, all places and all times are alike to
me.

RE: does not support nested

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@ebinteractive.com.au>.
Andrew,

The latest nightly build should support nested classpath elements for the
<weblogic> element. Note, however, that even when using the classpath
attribute, ant will accept classpaths in either format and use an
appropriate representation for the native platform.

Conor

--
Conor MacNeill
conor@cortexebusiness.com.au