Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Deepesh Malviya <de...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/21 15:11:46 UTC

Failed to wait for partition map exchange

Hi,

What are possible causes of below error? The cluster become very slow and
there are long running transactions once this start coming.

WARN
exchange-worker-#35%vertx.ignite.node.554c44b2-0f87-4eea-90aa-d5431eb6d444%
GridCachePartitionExchangeManager:480 - Failed to wait for partition map
exchange [topVer=AffinityTopologyVersion [topVer=86, minorTopVer=2],
node=554c44b2-0f87-4eea-90aa-d5431eb6d444]. Dumping pending objects that
might be the cause:

Regards,
_DM

Re: Failed to wait for partition map exchange

Posted by Deepesh Malviya <de...@gmail.com>.
Hi Arseny,

Thank you for the help. I checked further logs from the earliest and I see
the following errors. What is the interpretation of these logs?

2018-04-12 04:41:49 126 WARN grid-timeout-worker-#17%vertx.ignite.node.
d46efc6f-702e-47cb-a498-29cb7f7e4461% d46efc6f-702e-47cb-a498-29cb7f7e4461:
480 - Possible thread pool starvation detected (no task completed in last
30000ms, is public thread pool size large enough?)

2018-04-12 07:50:50 873 WARN grid-timeout-worker-#17%vertx.ignite.node.
d46efc6f-702e-47cb-a498-29cb7f7e4461% G:480 - >>> Possible starvation in
striped pool: sys-stripe-1-#2%vertx.ignite.node.d46efc6f-702e-47cb-a498-
29cb7f7e4461% [] deadlock: false completed: 935028 Thread [name="sys-stripe-
1-#2%vertx.ignite.node.d46efc6f-702e-47cb-a498-29cb7f7e4461%", id=18, state=
RUNNABLE, blockCnt=13549, waitCnt=541162] at sun.misc.Unsafe.unpark(Native
Method) at java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.unpark(LockSupport.java:
141) at java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.
unparkSuccessor(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:662) at java.util.concurrent
.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.doReleaseShared(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer
.java:689) at java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.
releaseShared(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:1342) at o.a.i.i.util.future.
GridFutureAdapter.onDone(GridFutureAdapter.java:380) at o.a.i.i.util.future.
GridFutureAdapter.onDone(GridFutureAdapter.java:355) at o.a.i.i.processors.
cache.distributed.dht.preloader.GridDhtPartitionsExchangeFuture.onDone(
GridDhtPartitionsExchangeFuture.java:1063) at o.a.i.i.processors.cache.
distributed.dht.preloader.GridDhtPartitionsExchangeFuture.onDone(
GridDhtPartitionsExchangeFuture.java:86) at o.a.i.i.util.future.
GridFutureAdapter.onDone(GridFutureAdapter.java:332) at o.a.i.i.processors.
cache.distributed.dht.preloader.GridDhtPartitionsExchangeFuture.
processMessage(GridDhtPartitionsExchangeFuture.java:1411) at o.a.i.i.
processors.cache.distributed.dht.preloader.GridDhtPartitionsExchangeFuture.
access$400(GridDhtPartitionsExchangeFuture.java:86) at o.a.i.i.processors.
cache.distributed.dht.preloader.GridDhtPartitionsExchangeFuture$4.apply(
GridDhtPartitionsExchangeFuture.java:1380) at o.a.i.i.processors.cache.
distributed.dht.preloader.GridDhtPartitionsExchangeFuture$4.apply(
GridDhtPartitionsExchangeFuture.java:1368) at o.a.i.i.util.future.
GridFutureAdapter.notifyListener(GridFutureAdapter.java:271) at o.a.i.i.util
.future.GridFutureAdapter.listen(GridFutureAdapter.java:228) at o.a.i.i.
processors.cache.distributed.dht.preloader.GridDhtPartitionsExchangeFuture.
onReceive(GridDhtPartitionsExchangeFuture.java:1368) at o.a.i.i.processors.
cache.GridCachePartitionExchangeManager.processFullPartitionUpdate(
GridCachePartitionExchangeManager.java:1238) at o.a.i.i.processors.cache.
GridCachePartitionExchangeManager.access$1300(
GridCachePartitionExchangeManager.java:116) at o.a.i.i.processors.cache.
GridCachePartitionExchangeManager$3.onMessage(
GridCachePartitionExchangeManager.java:317) at o.a.i.i.processors.cache.
GridCachePartitionExchangeManager$3.onMessage(
GridCachePartitionExchangeManager.java:315) at o.a.i.i.processors.cache.
GridCachePartitionExchangeManager$MessageHandler.apply(
GridCachePartitionExchangeManager.java:1992) at o.a.i.i.processors.cache.
GridCachePartitionExchangeManager$MessageHandler.apply(
GridCachePartitionExchangeManager.java:1974) at o.a.i.i.processors.cache.
GridCacheIoManager.processMessage(GridCacheIoManager.java:827) at o.a.i.i.
processors.cache.GridCacheIoManager.onMessage0(GridCacheIoManager.java:369)
at o.a.i.i.processors.cache.GridCacheIoManager.handleMessage(
GridCacheIoManager.java:293) at o.a.i.i.processors.cache.GridCacheIoManager.
access$000(GridCacheIoManager.java:95) at o.a.i.i.processors.cache.
GridCacheIoManager$1.onMessage(GridCacheIoManager.java:238) at o.a.i.i.
managers.communication.GridIoManager.invokeListener(GridIoManager.java:1222)
at o.a.i.i.managers.communication.GridIoManager.processRegularMessage0(
GridIoManager.java:850) at o.a.i.i.managers.communication.GridIoManager.
access$2100(GridIoManager.java:108) at o.a.i.i.managers.communication.
GridIoManager$7.run(GridIoManager.java:790) at o.a.i.i.util.StripedExecutor$
Stripe.run(StripedExecutor.java:428) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:
748)

Regards,
Deepesh

--
_Deepesh

Re: Failed to wait for partition map exchange

Posted by Arseny Kovalchuk <ar...@synesis.ru>.
Hi ​Deepesh​,

Posted by Deepesh Malviya <de...@gmail.com>.

Posted by begineer <re...@gmail.com>.
Could you please paste complete log. This log is not enough.