Posted to dev@vcl.apache.org by Aaron Peeler <fa...@ncsu.edu> on 2013/03/20 14:26:18 UTC

Re: Default "Check for logged in user"

That is the best easiest way to change the default value.

As you mentioned the default values for imagemeta are set in the utils
module. Under normal conditions, this value is changed through the
imagemeta table, if an image has an imagemeta record associated. The
downside is there is only an imagemeta record if the image owner
changes one of those default values.

If this is something we want to change we should discuss merging the
image and imagemeta table and create a jira issue.  Copied the dev
list.

Aaron

--
Aaron Peeler
Program Manager

Re: Default "Check for logged in user"

Posted by Aaron Peeler <fa...@ncsu.edu>.
Sure, no problem.

It could go into vcld.conf, but might make sense to have it even more
granular.  This could be an optional setting based on affiliations or
even could make it a user group attribute.

Aaron

Posted by Emir Imamagic <ei...@srce.hr>.