Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Oliver Lietz <ap...@oliverlietz.de> on 2015/02/01 21:30:43 UTC

Re: Re: org.apache.sling.urlrewriter installation

On Friday 23 January 2015 08:38:44 Antonio Sanso wrote:
> On Jan 22, 2015, at 6:50 PM, Oliver Lietz
> <ap...@oliverlietz.de>> wrote:
>
> On Thursday 22 January 2015 15:17:37 Antonio Sanso wrote:
> On Jan 22, 2015, at 3:52 PM, Oliver Lietz
> <ap...@oliverlietz.de>> wrote: On Thursday 22
> January 2015 13:02:05 Antonio Sanso wrote:
> hi *,
>
> hi Antonio,
>
> in order to try to solve SLING-3829 [0] I  have been tried the approach
> proposed by Oliver. So I have tried to install
> org.apache.sling.urlrewriter.
> First step as suggested is to install
> mvn:org.apache.servicemix.bundles/org.apache.servicemix.bundles.urlrewrit
> ef
> ilter/4.0.4_1 and this succeeded. But when I try to install the
> org.apache.sling.urlrewriter bundle I get the error [1].
>
> @Oliver @all any idea?
>
> are you installing to Sling or CQ/AEM? Will have a look.
>
> both :)
>
> I've built the current version from Subversion (and run an IT similar to
> those others for Launchpad Karaf) and deployed it successfully to my Sling
> (on Karaf) instance.
>
> this might me the thing.  I do (as the majority I guess) run Sling on
> Felix….

so I do with Karaf (and the ITs do so also). The bundle deploys fine on a
fresh AEM6SP1 also. Seems to be a local problem.

Can you try with a fresh setup?

hth,
O.

> any idea?
>
> regards
>
> antonio
[...]

Re: org.apache.sling.urlrewriter installation

Posted by Oliver Lietz <in...@oliverlietz.de>.
On Monday 09 February 2015 16:01:14 Antonio Sanso wrote:
> hurray thanks Oliver,
>
> operator mistake :S your suggestion of using Servicemix’s bundle worked…

finally 8) Maybe I should build a package for AEM embedding both bundles ;)

O.

--

Oliver Lietz | Ruhrblick 8 | 45529 Hattingen
fon: +49 2324 5969870 | fax: +49 2324 5969871

Re: org.apache.sling.urlrewriter installation

Posted by Antonio Sanso <as...@adobe.com>.
hurray thanks Oliver,

Posted by Oliver Lietz <ap...@oliverlietz.de>.
On Monday 09 February 2015 15:11:53 Antonio Sanso wrote:
> hi Oliver,
>
> here my bundle information
> https://gist.github.com/asanso/2b03e4ffbaa7ae983c97
>
> as you see everything seems to be fine.
> If you try to restart though you should see the same error I have reported
> before..

I can restart the bundle and the framework without error. Can you please use
the urlrewritefilter bundle from Servicemix? You are using an older version
from Spring Source.

O.

> regards
>
> antonio
[...]

Re: org.apache.sling.urlrewriter installation

Posted by Antonio Sanso <as...@adobe.com>.
hi Oliver,

Posted by Oliver Lietz <ap...@oliverlietz.de>.