Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by skao <si...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/21 04:57:55 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] ActiveMQ KahaDB Export Tool 0.1.0

Hi Tim,

I would like to convert the kahadb data to xml format too.

How did you that ?
Where did you get the kahadb export tool ?

Please kindly advise.

Thanks,
Samuel

Re: [DISCUSS] ActiveMQ KahaDB Export Tool 0.1.0

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.
Ok the artemis side we have been very conservative with regards to java
upgrades.

Although that will probably change from now on.  As there has been talks
about adapting some changes.

--
Clebert Suconic

Re: [DISCUSS] ActiveMQ KahaDB Export Tool 0.1.0

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hi Samuel,
the release(s) can be found at:
https://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi?filename=apache/activemq