Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by chandresh pancholi <ch...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/21 11:36:26 UTC

Regarding contribution to Ignite

Hi,

I am Chandresh Pancholi currently working with Flipkart Internet Pvt. Ltd
which is India's largest E-Commerce company and also pursuing MS in
Software Systems from BITS,Pilani.

Throughout my academic and professional time i have been using Open source
platforms.I have contributed to some open source projects.

Now i want to start contribution to *Apache Ignite*.

I have cloned incubator-ignite and successfully import them in Intelli J
IDE.

I don't know where to start and how to proceed. It would be great If anyone
from community can help me to understand the codebase and fix some P0
issues.

Thanks in advance.

--
Chandresh Pancholi
Senior Software Engineer

Re: Regarding contribution to Ignite

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
Chandresh,

Please find instructions on how to contribute here:
https://ignite.incubator.apache.org/community/contribute.html

Can I ask anyone from the Ignite community who is familiar with how REST
commands are handled to update the ticket with information where to start
looking (class names?) and some thoughts on design?

D.

Posted by chandresh pancholi <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by chandresh pancholi <ch...@gmail.com>.
Cool. Will go through it

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.

Posted by chandresh pancholi <ch...@gmail.com>.
I am picking HTTP REST log command doesn't work[IGNITE-944
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-944>].

How can i run ignite locally.

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 3:21 PM, chandresh pancholi <

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 2:51 AM, chandresh pancholi <
chandreshpancholi007@gmail.com> wrote:

> JIRA username: Chandresh Pancholi.

Done.

Posted by chandresh pancholi <ch...@gmail.com>.