Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by kevin giroux <gi...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/11 14:21:19 UTC

Order in table :

How can I order the table in the paragraph?

Actually, the order seems to be alphabetic, but when my table have only
number, I would order it by numeric value

Thank in advance for your help =)

Sincerely
--
Kévin Giroux

Re: Order in table :

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.
We have umbrella issue for improving built-in visualizations.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEPPELIN-1915

If you think there's no related issue yet, please feel free to create one!

Thanks,
moon