Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by "Jake G." <dj...@yahoo.com> on 2013/10/25 07:38:16 UTC

KVM host cannot be added to zone after previously removed

Hi all,

I first set up a basic zone with two KVM hosts with no problems.
I then removed one KVM host to add to a Advanced zone but I was unable to add it. Would the be due to network config mistake?

The logs have the error:
[cloud.resource.ResourceManagerImpl]
(catalina-exec-7:null) Unable to find the server resources at http://192.168.100.51

Would appreciate any help you can give.

Re: KVM host cannot be added to zone after previously removed

Posted by Jayapal Reddy Uradi <ja...@citrix.com>.
Can you please share management server and kvm agent logs at pastebin.com

Thanks,
Jayapal