Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by EP...@upstate.com on 2003/02/24 23:28:32 UTC

Could Someone Apply Refreshed Cactus Patch? MAVEN-284

Hi all,

I redid the patch for MAVEN-284.  Could someone please apply it as I don't
want to get behind CVS head to much?

Also, is there a way to produce a unix style patch file?  Do i have to run
my cvs diff from cygwin or something like that?

Eric