Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Jeffrey Johnson <or...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/16 06:24:23 UTC

Problems building GeoCouch

Hi all,

Its been a while since I had the impetus to try out GeoCouch, but Im
back at it again, and have run into the following problem when trying
to build the GeoCouch extension on my Mac (10.7.1). The dependencies
were installed via homebrew and couch is built/installed from a very
recent checkout on github ... and trying to build geocouch from a
recent checkout too.

http://pastebin.com/aRe0Ve1W

I dont find that couch_index_merger.hrl anywhere on the filesystem,
nor any reference to it in google.

Any ideas?

Jeff

Re: Problems building GeoCouch

Posted by Volker Mische <vo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jeff,

you need to use the correct branch, which is: couchdb1.1.x. So after
you've cloned, do a
git checkout couchdb1.1.x

That's what the "Understanding the branches" part is about :)

Cheers,
  Volker

Posted by Paul Davis <pa...@gmail.com>.
couch_base_merger.hrl definitely isn't part of Apache CouchDB. I'd ask
on the Couchbase forms.