Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Dudley Butt@i-Commerce" <Du...@za.didata.com> on 2001/09/26 10:09:56 UTC

Grid View

Hi all,

Could u guys please help me out here. What we want to do is to be able to
display a list of taxpayers along with specific attributes that we can
either check or uncheck using checkboxes, then submit the form and update
these attributes. Has anyone got nay experience with "Grid" like views in
struts? Please HHEELLPP!!!
Thanx!!

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com

"rewrite"?

Posted by "David A. D. Konrad" <ko...@dadk.dk>.
Hi list,
Can anyone explain what the following exception in Tomcat means...?

"Parse Error at line 138 column 50: Element type "rewrite" must be declared.
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Element type "rewrite" must be declared."

TIA

best regards,

Losing ActionForwards

Posted by Matt Ho <ma...@xtreme.com>.
I seem to have run into a problem with Struts 1.0 and ActionForwards.
I have an action that has a relatively large number of ActionForwards
(32 of them) that seems to work ok initially.  However, after a few
minutes I get to the point where some random ActionForward stops working
I get a blank page.  Specifically, I get

HTTP/1.0 200 OK
Server: Resin/2.0.1
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 11:56:49 GMT

Any idea what might be going on?  That's really not very reassuring to
see that happen.

My environment:

* Windows 2000 Professional
* Resin 2.0.1 (as standalone)