Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by footh <fo...@yahoo.com> on 2004/12/09 23:12:55 UTC

Axis and Java 1.5

When using Axis with java 1.5 installed I get all
these Unsupported major.minor version errors.  When I
switch to any version of 1.4 I have no problems.

So, I am guessing that I must recompile the Axis
source under 1.5 for it to work properly?  I've read
other messages of people who have successfully gotten
Axis to work under 1.5 (lots of messages on the "enum"
bug).  I know this solution seems obvious but I just
want to make sure it will work.

Thanks,

JF

http://mail.yahoo.com