Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by "Hesham G." <he...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/11 13:54:43 UTC

Can i add a link that opens another pdf

Hello ,

Can I add a link to the pdf using PDFBox that when I click it opens another pdf or an application in a specific path ?

Best regards ,
Hesham

Re: Can i add a link that opens another pdf

Posted by "Hesham G." <he...@gmail.com>.
Gilad

Thanks a lot :) ... I am trying this now.

Best regards ,
Hesham

Included message :

Not an application, but certainly another PDF file, yes. You can use a link
or a button with a PDActionLaunch-type action to open the file. You can
also use PDActionRemoteGoTo to open a PDF to a specific location, if you
prefer.

Posted by Gilad Denneboom <gi...@gmail.com>.