Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com> on 2000/05/10 07:00:59 UTC

caching problem cropping up again in 1.7.3

Hey guys. I've got a cocoon-1.7.3 installation in which caching problems
are cropping up again. The page in question undergoes three processes -
XSLT, then XSP, then XSLT. In the instance that I verified, modifications
to the final XSLT stylesheet did not show up in the result. I have an
unconfirmed report that the same problem occured earlier with
modifications to the first stylesheet.

The problems never occur immediately after cocoon starts, only after it
has been running for a while.

Any ideas?

- donald

RE: caching problem cropping up again in 1.7.3

Posted by Michel Lehon <Mi...@Outwares.com>.
> From: Donald Ball [mailto:balld@webslingerZ.com]
>
> Hey guys. I've got a cocoon-1.7.3 installation in which caching problems
> are cropping up again. The page in question undergoes three processes -
> XSLT, then XSP, then XSLT. In the instance that I verified, modifications
> to the final XSLT stylesheet did not show up in the result. I have an
> unconfirmed report that the same problem occured earlier with
> modifications to the first stylesheet.
>
> The problems never occur immediately after cocoon starts, only after it
> has been running for a while.
>
> Any ideas?

No, I thought this was fixed.
Could you post samples to reproduce the problem (easier to test a potential
fix).

Michel.