Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Shawn Edwards <se...@theedwards.org> on 2004/06/11 23:42:39 UTC

inching closer to a working tree

Well, I now have a tree that expands and collapses, but only on the
first 4 clicks.  After that, it doesn't even hit the server on
subsequent clicks.  No exceptions in the server logs.  The tree just
does nothing.  If it was hitting the server, I would at least think
there was a problem with the page not cleaning up after itself.  With it
not hitting the server I don't know where to look.

Also, I'm still not seeing any selected nodes in my treeStateChanged
listener.  So I'm missing something there, too.

Any and all help would be appreciated.  If there is a hunk of code one
would like to see, bug me and I'll ship it up to the list.
--
Shawn Edwards
sedwards@theedwards.org

If it was so, it might be; and it were so, it would be;
but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic. - Lewis Carrol

Re: inching closer to a working tree

Posted by Glen Stampoultzis <gs...@iinet.net.au>.
Make sure your key is simple (like an Integer).

-- Glen

At 07:59 AM 12/06/2004, you wrote:
>Assuming that's the problem, what do I do to control the length of the url?
>
>Mindbridge wrote:
>>It's been a while since I've looked at this, but please check if the links
>>in the page haven't gotten too long. IE starts behaving funny when that
>>happens even though it is supposed to work with very long URLs.
>>----- Original Message ----- From: "Shawn Edwards" <se...@theedwards.org>

Glen Stampoultzis
gstamp@iinet.net.au

Re: inching closer to a working tree