Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by aordin <ao...@disid.com> on 2006/11/21 12:27:15 UTC

I can't show "Folders menu" in all pages.

Hi list!

In my portal, I want for put the folders like "sections" and in each
folder some pages about section's subject, for exemple:

Folder(contains-->      Pages into this folder:
----------------------------        -------------------------------------
Food                            vegetables.psml, desserts.psml, .........
Pets                             dogs.psml, cats.psml, ............
Pictures                      family.psml, friends.psml, .............

When I stay into Welcome page, I can show one menu with all folders
(Food, Pets, Pictures, ...) but when I go to one Folder (for exemple:
Pets) I can't show the other folders (Food, Pictures, .... neither Pets)
We are trying to change the macro: #macro(NavigationsMenu)  for show
menu folders in ALL pages.

My first part of macro is:

#macro(NavigationsMenu)
  #set($_navigations= $site.getMenu("navigations").elements)

  #if($site.getSiblingFolders())
    #set($_menuDefinitions=$site.getRootFolder().getMenuDefinitions())
    #foreach($_definition in $_menuDefinitions)
      #if($_definition.getName().equals("navigations"))
        #set($_navigations=$_definition.getMenuElements())
      #end
    #end
  #end

But it doesn't work! :'(

Can you help me?

Thank you!

--

Adolfo OrdiƱana
DiSiD S.L.L.

Re: I can't show "Folders menu" in all pages.

Posted by aordin <ao...@disid.com>.
Thank you David, this solution it's good, but I think may exist one
better solution(I'm thinking on it).

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.