Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Ma...@rcgit.com on 2004/10/04 08:11:03 UTC

How to clear session/force to call a new Page?

Guys,
I have a page that allows a user to select a criteria and displays a table
based on selected criteria.  My problem is when I leave and then return to
it, the table still displays the old result.  How can I force it to display
the initial page (by clearing the session or create a new page,I noticed
that the constructor I made is not called after the first click).

Thanks.

Mark

Re: How to clear session/force to call a new Page?

Posted by Marius Siegas <in...@gmail.com>.
How about making the criteria property non persistent?