Posted to user@jclouds.apache.org by Asanka sanjaya Herath <an...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/06 13:23:07 UTC

Get all configured regions

Hi all,

I'm using Cloudstack as my Iaas provider. I used this code for get all
configured zones in my Iaas and it works perfectly.

ComputeServiceContext context = iaasInfo.getComputeService().getContext();
        CloudStackApi cloudStackApi =
context.unwrapApi(CloudStackApi.class);
        ListZonesOptions listZonesOptions = new ListZonesOptions();
        listZonesOptions.available(true);
        Set<Zone> zoneSet =
cloudStackApi.getZoneApi().listZones(listZonesOptions);

Now I need to get all configured regions in cloudstack Iaas using jclouds.
But in jclouds cloudstack API I couldn't find a method for that. But there
is a method in jclouds ec2 api. So can some one point out me a method or
another way for get all configured regions in cloudstack?

ASH

Re: Get all configured regions

Posted by Asanka sanjaya Herath <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andrew,

Yes I'm talking about that kind of regions. This [1] is the link for
Cloudstack API call.

[1]
http://cloudstack.apache.org/docs/api/apidocs-4.4/root_admin/listRegions.html

Posted by Andrew Phillips <an...@apache.org>.