Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Gilad Denneboom <gi...@gmail.com> on 2022/09/15 17:13:20 UTC

Improvement for the Debugger app

Hi all,

I would like to request the option to drag and drop a PDF file into the
debugger app. Opening files via the Open dialog is a bit cumbersome
sometimes. Simply dragging them into the app is much easier and faster.
Should I post this request to the PDFBox Jira system, or is doing it here
enough?

Thanks in advance!
Gilad

Re: Improvement for the Debugger app