Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by kirby sorensen <ki...@nbnet.nb.ca> on 1999/09/03 19:33:15 UTC

general/4958: Apache shuts down for some reason

>Number:         4958
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       Apache shuts down for some reason
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
When i start apache as a console app on my windows 95 system an msdos dialog window appears
with writing on it and then shuts down.  I am installing cold fusion and apache came
with the CD.  The book says this means there is a problem with apache and the cold fusion
software will not run.  There is no mention of this problem in the help files that came with apache
please send solution soon
thanks
>How-To-Repeat:
try insalling on windows 95