Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Daniela CLARO <da...@hotmail.fr> on 2007/04/03 15:04:31 UTC

WS-reliability and WS-Transaction

Hi all,
I would like to know where can I download an implemented version of these
two specifications? Where can I find them. I need to develop a program using
WS-Reliability and WS-Transaction, anybody knows it? Is there any
implementation with Axis?

Thank you in advance,
Daniela

Re: WS-reliability and WS-Transaction

Posted by Angel Todorov <at...@gmail.com>.
Hi Daniela,

I am not sure about WS-Reliability and WS-Transaction, but Axis2 has
implementations for both WS-ReliableMessaging, and
WS-AtomicTransaction, along with WS-Coordination.

As far as I know, WS-Reliability and WS-ReliableMessaging should be
pretty similar to each other.
The first spec is implemented in the sandesha module (reliable
messaging), the second specs constitute the Kandula2 module. Sandesha
can be downloaded from the 1.1.1 release page.

As for Kandula2, I am not sure whether it will be part of Axis2 1.2. I
have previously had some experience with kandula2, by checking out the
module from the SVN, and it worked fine for me (at least two phase
commit).

Regards,
Angel

Posted by Michele Mazzucco <Mi...@ncl.ac.uk>.