Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Dhansingh, Udayakumar" <ud...@informatica.com> on 2012/10/12 23:08:02 UTC

Question about support for Sandesha2/Java for Secure HTTP transport ...

Hi,

I've been reading a little and trying out Sandesha2/Java for an internal prototype; it looks like Sandesha2/Java supports only HTTP transport.  I wanted to know if there is already support for Secure HTTP, if not is there a plan to get that sometime?

My program communicating with HTTP endpoint exchanges the information and is able to see the data written.  However, when the endpoint is changed to HTTPS (just a flag on the web container); I don't see any communication happening.

I wanted to know if HTTPS support has been tested and validated, if so, are there any specific settings to be done on Sandesha2/Java client side?

Any thoughts, pointers will help greatly.

-Cheers, UDy.