Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Nathan Maves <na...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/30 00:31:21 UTC

Possible filter bug?

Not sure but I think this is a bug.

I have a place holder in a spring config file named ${jdbc.url}

With filtering set to true for this resource ${jdbc.url} gets replaced by
the

<url> http://maven.apache.org</url>

specified in the pom file. Anyone else ever seen this or is this the
intended use of filtering?

Nathan

Re: Possible filter bug?

Posted by Tim Kettler <ti...@udo.edu>.
Hi,

sounds like a bug. Could be related with or the same as this one [1].

If you think it's unrelated, create a simple test project that shows the
behaviour and file a new bugreport in jira [2].

-Tim

[1] http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRESOURCES-20
[2] http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRESOURCES