Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/29 10:42:21 UTC

[VOTE] Release servicemix-pom 5

L.S.,

The new parent pom under vote includes the changes:
- an update to the latest apache parent pom (version 7)
- a few optional Maven repositories have been removed
- a few updates to the developer information section

The staging repo for this release is at
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-001/
The tag for this release is
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/servicemix-pom/tags/servicemix-pom-5/

Thanks for taking the time to review and vote!

Gert Vanthienen
------------------------
FuseSource
Web: http://fusesource.com

Re: [VOTE] Release servicemix-pom 5

Posted by Lars Heinemann <lh...@apache.org>.
+1

Best regards,
Lars

--------------------------------------

Lars Heinemann
FuseSource
Email: lhein@fusesource.com
Web: http://www.fusesource.com
Blog: http://lhein.blogspot.com
Twitter: lhein77

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

The vote has passed with the following result :
 +1 (binding): ffang, jbonofre, lhein, gertv

I'll promote the new artifact as soon as possible.

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
------------------------
FuseSource