Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Yogesh Chawla - PD <pr...@yahoo.com> on 2008/08/28 22:27:24 UTC

How do you edit the WIKI users guide

Hello All,
I just joined the Apache CXF list and I see a couple of updates that can be
made to the WIKI.  For example, the servlet transport page says how to get
to the http request and response, but only from the impl method:

http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/servlet-transport.html

>From an interceptor, you can get there like this:

HttpServletRequest request = (HttpServletRequest)
message.get(AbstractHTTPDestination.HTTP_REQUEST);
HttpServletResponse response = (HttpServletResponse)
message.get(AbstractHTTPDestination.HTTP_REQUEST);

I found this in the mailing list archives and would be great to have on the
WIKI.  When I try to edit the WIKI, I get this:

I guess I am asking the question in the wrong forum, but it would be great to make
some WIKI additions/updates to make things easier for other CXF users.

Cheers,
Yogesh

Re: How do you edit the WIKI users guide

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
Making modifications to the Wiki/documentation requires Apache to have an ICLA
on file to make sure you legally have the right to put content on there.   It
gives Apache some level of legal protection against people putting
copyrighted or other material on the sites without permission.

See the section:
http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas

Basically, fill out the form, sign it, and fax it in or scan it and email it
in.  Once secretary processes it, we can add you to the group with permission
to edit things.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: How do you edit the WIKI users guide

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
You need to have an iCLA on file before we can give you access to edit the Wiki.