Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Leffel, Daniel" <dl...@ebay.com> on 2007/01/16 01:30:39 UTC

Problem with InlineEditBox and Tapestry 4.1.1

Hi all,
I'm trying to use the InlineEditBox component. In looking at my debug, I see Dojo/Tapestry is trying to load the following classpath resource: "/dojo/src/widget/html/ContentPane.js". After inspecting the Tapestry 4.1.1 distribution jar, that content is actually located at "/dojo/src/widget/ContentPane.js". (See debug below)

Am I doing something wrong? Source and debug is below:

HTML:
getAsset("adminStyleSheet")}'>

Console Debug:
DEBUG: failed loading /V2/app?service=asset&path=%2Fdojo%2Fsrc/widget/html/ContentPane.js with error: [SyntaxError: XML tag name mismatch (expected HR), file: http://127.0.0.1:8080/V2/app?service=asset&path=%2Fdojo%2Fdojo.js, line: 96]
DEBUG: failed loading /V2/app?service=asset&path=%2Fdojo%2Fsrc/widget/html.js with error: [SyntaxError: XML tag name mismatch (expected HR), file: http://127.0.0.1:8080/V2/app?service=asset&path=%2Fdojo%2Fdojo.js, line: 96]
DEBUG: failed loading /V2/app?service=asset&path=%2Fdojo%2Fsrc/widget.js with error: [SyntaxError: XML tag name mismatch (expected HR), file: http://127.0.0.1:8080/V2/app?service=asset&path=%2Fdojo%2Fdojo.js, line: 96]
DEBUG: failed loading /V2/app?service=asset&path=%2Fdojo%2Fsrc/__package__.js with error: [SyntaxError: XML tag name mismatch (expected HR), file: http://127.0.0.1:8080/V2/app?service=asset&path=%2Fdojo%2Fdojo.js, line: 96]
DEBUG: failed loading /V2/app?service=asset&path=%2Fdojo%2Fsrc.js with error: [SyntaxError: XML tag name mismatch (expected HR), file: http://127.0.0.1:8080/V2/app?service=asset&path=%2Fdojo%2Fdojo.js, line: 96]
DEBUG: failed loading /V2/app?service=asset&path=%2Fdojo%2F__package__.js with error: [SyntaxError: XML tag name mismatch (expected HR), file: http://127.0.0.1:8080/V2/app?service=asset&path=%2Fdojo%2Fdojo.js, line: 96]
FATAL: Could not load 'dojo.widget.html.ContentPane'; last tried '__package__.js'
DEBUG: failed loading /V2/app?service=asset&path=%2Fdojo%2Fsrc/widget/ContentPane.js with error: [Error: Could not load 'dojo.widget.html.ContentPane'; last tried '__package__.js', file: http://127.0.0.1:8080/V2/app?service=asset&path=%2Fdojo%2Fdojo.js, line: 84]
DEBUG: failed loading /V2/app?service=asset&path=%2Fdojo%2F../tapestry/namespace.js with error: [TypeError: dojo.hostenv.moduleHasPrefix is not a function, file: http://127.0.0.1:8080/V2/app?service=asset&path=%2Fdojo%2Fdojo.js, line: 116]
DEBUG: no tag handler registed for type: dojo:inlineeditbox

Re: Problem with InlineEditBox and Tapestry 4.1.1

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
Yeah it's definitely a bug, but I'm glad an easy solution was had so
that I don't have to do something "right now" for fear I've left
anyone in a blocked state. ;)

Posted by "Leffel, Daniel" <dl...@ebay.com>.
That fixed it!

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.