Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Steven Murphy <st...@digitalfusion-media.com> on 2002/12/11 00:24:30 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache Upload Meter

Trying to install the Apache Upload Meter. I'm having trouble finding and
installing the dependencies. I'm not overly familiar with Perl yet. I'm
using RedHat 7.3, is there an RPM package with these in it:

Apache::Request
Cache::Cache
Apache::SSI

Any help would be great.

Murph

Re: [users@httpd] Apache Upload Meter

Posted by Issac Goldstand <ma...@beamartyr.net>.
From: "Steven Murphy" <st...@digitalfusion-media.com>
> Trying to install the Apache Upload Meter. I'm having trouble finding and
> installing the dependencies. I'm not overly familiar with Perl yet.
>
> Any help would be great.

As root, run:

perl -MCPAN -e"install Apache::UploadMeter"

That should automate everything...  But this feels like it's getting OT.  If
that doesn't work, feel free to contact me off-list.

  Issac