Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Kalid Nouh <kh...@intellisc.com> on 2020/05/05 10:15:42 UTC

i have a problem pdfbox 2.0.19

pdfbox 2.0.19 :When I merge 2 pdfs one of them that have fields of text
going to be null after merging ,

regards

Khalid Nouh | Software Developer

Email : khalid.nouh@intellisc.com

Mobile : (+02)01030092111

Website :  <http://www.intellisc.com/> www.intellisc.com

Address: Arafa Group Building, Floor #3-Free Zone Nasr City - Cairo - Egypt

This e-mail message and any attachments hereto may contain legally
privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of this message
to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete
this e-mail message from your computer immediately. We do not guarantee that
this message or any attachment to it is secure or free from errors, computer
viruses or other conditions that may damage or interfere with data.

Re: i have a problem pdfbox 2.0.19

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
Hi,

Please upload your files (source and results) to a sharehoster. Don't
mail them, attachments are blocked. Also clarify what you mean with
"null". Are they empty? Or do you see "0000"? Or are the fields missing?

How did you merge - with the command line tool or with java code?

Tilman