Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Nagaraj Hegde <na...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/19 08:59:26 UTC

PDFBox Paragraph extraction for center aligned paragraphs

Hey! I have a PDF containing center aligned paragraphs. Issue with existing
paragraph creation that PDFBox follows is that it makes strict evaluation(
correct me here if I'm wrong) for considering a block of text as paragraph.
This makes center aligned paragraph to come up as mulitple paragraphs not
as one single paragraph. Is there any way to make adjustments to get such
paragraphs? Any help?