Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/01 16:18:39 UTC

Re: Performance [was: Re: Profiling results for Continuum]

Opened http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-2284

--
Wendy

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@gmail.com>.
Done.

Emmanuel

Posted by Marc Lustig <ml...@marclustig.com>.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
On 02/07/2009, at 7:30 AM, Emmanuel Venisse wrote:

> Brett, can you upgrade it on vmbuild?

Wendy has been doing these recently so I'll trust her to continue :)

- Brett

Re: Performance [was: Re: Profiling results for Continuum]

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
On 03/07/2009, at 1:07 AM, Wendy Smoak wrote:

> I updated the page.  Brett, can you give Emmanuel access to the
> vmbuild wiki?  Thanks, -Wendy

Done (I gave you a bunch of groups you should be in).

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@gmail.com>.
I redeployed a new version (790494) but I don't have privileges to edit
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/vmbuild/Upgrade+History )

Emmanuel

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Wendy.

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@gmail.com>.
Commit is done, I'll merge it in trunk later.

This commit should improve performance on vmbuild because I refactored lot
of very big request on BuildResult to small request. With this patch, big
Continuum instances should use less cpu, less memory and I hope it will stop
Continuum restart on vmbuild.

On Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 5:00 PM, Emmanuel Venisse <emmanuel.venisse@gmail.com

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@gmail.com>.