Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Aaron Freeman <aa...@sendthisfile.com> on 2006/10/27 21:57:39 UTC

Streams Questions

Is there any reason that org.apache.commons.fileupload.util.Streams's
asString() method can't be static?

Also someone needs to update the Streaming API website to change the example
code which shows StreamUtil.asString() (which is being used in a static
context).

Aaron Freeman

Re: Streams Questions

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.
Aaron Freeman wrote:

> Is there any reason that org.apache.commons.fileupload.util.Streams's
> asString() method can't be static?
>
> Also someone needs to update the Streaming API website to change the example
> code which shows StreamUtil.asString() (which is being used in a static
> context).

Fixed. Of course, Streams.asString was meant to be static.

Thanks,

Jochen

murder, yes, but divorce, never.
(Jack Benny)