Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org> on 2023/05/16 20:53:52 UTC

Sling Committers' Round Table at adaptTo 2023

Hi,

With adaptTo  being an in-person conference this year [1] there will be
an opportunity for the Sling committers and other interested
participants to get together during the conference and have a high-
bandwidth discussion around Sling-related topics.

In the past years we spent about one hour on discussions and then
brought back the ideas to the dev list, for approval and
implementation, see also [2].

As usual, we are aiming for a meeting in the 2nd day of adaptTo ( 28th
of September ) at 18:00.

I am looking forward to the conversations with all participants of the
Sling ecosystem.

Thanks,
Robert

[1]: https://adapt.to/2023/
[2]:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=115529575

RE: Sling Committers' Round Table at adaptTo 2023

Posted by Stefan Seifert <St...@diva-e.com.INVALID>.
> As usual, we are aiming for a meeting in the 2nd day of adaptTo ( 28th of
> September ) at 18:00.

the 2nd day of adaptTo() is tuesday, 26th september!

hope to see you all there.

stefan