Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Jeffrey Dever <js...@sympatico.ca> on 2003/03/11 09:02:46 UTC

new cool documentation

Thanks to everyone who worked on the recent user and developer
documentation.  Particularly Adrian Sutton  who has increased our user
documentation by about 90% and brings us much closer to a beta release!

I just made some minor tweaks, mostly formatting.  One note is that I
tried to use <em>HttpClient</em> when refering to the entire package and
<code>HttpClient</code> when refering to just the single class.

Great work.  I just redeployed the website and it looks so very sweet.
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/

Jandalf.

Re: new cool documentation

Posted by Ortwin Glück <or...@nose.ch>.
wow! I'm deeply impressed.

Odi

Re: new cool documentation

Posted by Adrian Sutton <ad...@ephox.com>.
Thanks for that clean up Jeff.  It's nice to have a couple of people come
along behind you and do all the tedious polishing. :)  I particularly like
using <em> and <code> to distinguish the different HttpClient's.  If anyone
has further suggestions for documentation please do speak up.

Hopefully I'll be able to do a full proof read myself this weekend, but in
the mean time I need to make the next car loan payment. :)

Adrian Sutton.