Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Jon.Ridgway" <Jo...@upco.co.uk> on 2001/04/25 11:06:22 UTC

Inclusion of David Winterfeldt's Struts Validator in Struts

Hi All,

Are there any plans to include an xml (or configurable) validator such as
that written by David Winterfeldt within Struts ?

Jon Ridgway

Re: Inclusion of David Winterfeldt's Struts Validator in Struts

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.
As a satisfied customer, I would vote for it myself, but we're in
feature freeze for 1.0, so this would come up in the 1.1 timeframe.

"Jon.Ridgway" wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Are there any plans to include an xml (or configurable) validator such as
> that written by David Winterfeldt within Struts ?
>
> Jon Ridgway

-- Tel 716 737-3463.
-- http://www.husted.com/about/struts/