Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com> on 2013/05/23 23:21:55 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committer: Venkata Swamy

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack
has asked Venkata Swamy to become a committer and we are pleased to
announce that they have accepted.

Being a committer allows many contributors to contribute more
autonomously. For developers, it makes it easier to submit changes and
eliminates the need to have contributions reviewed via the patch
submission process. Whether contributions are development-related or
otherwise, it is a recognition of a contributor's participation in the
project and commitment to the project and the Apache Way.

Please join me in congratulating Venkata!

-chip
on behalf of the CloudStack PMC

RE: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Venkata Swamy

Posted by Devdeep Singh <de...@citrix.com>.
Congrats Swamy.

Regards,
Devdeep

Posted by Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net>.
On Thu, May 23, 2013, at 04:21 PM, Chip Childers wrote:
> Please join me in congratulating Venkata!

Congrats and welcome aboard!

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier
jzb@zonker.net

RE: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Venkata Swamy

Posted by Koushik Das <ko...@citrix.com>.
Congrats Swamy!

Posted by Sanjeev Neelarapu <sa...@citrix.com>.
Congrats Swamy!!

-Sanjeev

Posted by Likitha Shetty <li...@citrix.com>.
Congratulations Swamy :)

Posted by Bharat Kumar <bh...@citrix.com>.
Congratulations Swamy

RE: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Venkata Swamy

Posted by Sateesh Chodapuneedi <sa...@citrix.com>.
> > Subject: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Venkata Swamy
> >
> > The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack has asked
> > Venkata Swamy to become a committer and we are pleased to announce
> > that they have accepted.
> >
> > Please join me in congratulating Venkata!

Congrats Swamy!! Well deserved :)

Regards,
Sateesh

RE: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Venkata Swamy

Posted by Sanjay Tripathi <sa...@citrix.com>.
Congrats Swamy!!

Posted by Sailaja Mada <sa...@citrix.com>.
Congratulations Swamy.

Regards,
Sailaja.M

Posted by Abhinav Roy <ab...@citrix.com>.
Congratulations Swamy :)

Posted by Sowmya Krishnan <so...@citrix.com>.
Hearty Congrats Swamy!!

Posted by Likitha Shetty <li...@citrix.com>.
Congratulations Swamy :)

Posted by Ahmad Emneina <ae...@gmail.com>.
Excellent work Venkata Swamy!!!

Posted by Harikrishna Patnala <ha...@citrix.com>.
Congrats :)

Posted by Abhinandan Prateek <cl...@aprateek.com>.
Congrats Swamy and Sailaja !

Posted by Saksham Srivastava <sa...@citrix.com>.
Congrats Swamy.

Posted by Animesh Chaturvedi <an...@citrix.com>.
Congratualtions Venkata

Posted by Jayapal Reddy Uradi <ja...@citrix.com>.
Congrats swamy !

Posted by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org>.
On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 05:21:55PM -0400, Chip Childers wrote:
> The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack
> has asked Venkata Swamy to become a committer and we are pleased to
> announce that they have accepted.
>
> Being a committer allows many contributors to contribute more
> autonomously. For developers, it makes it easier to submit changes and
> eliminates the need to have contributions reviewed via the patch
> submission process. Whether contributions are development-related or
> otherwise, it is a recognition of a contributor's participation in the
> project and commitment to the project and the Apache Way.
>
> Please join me in congratulating Venkata!
>
> -chip
> on behalf of the CloudStack PMC
Congrats!

--
Prasanna.,

------------------------
Powered by BigRock.com

RE: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Venkata Swamy

Posted by "Musayev, Ilya" <im...@webmd.net>.
Congrats and welcome!

Posted by Sangeetha Hariharan <Sa...@citrix.com>.
Congratulations Swamy.