Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Serega Sheypak <se...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/13 15:25:18 UTC

client Table instance, confused with autoFlush

Hi, in 0.94 we could use autoFlush method for HTable.
Now HTable shouldn't be used, we refactoring code for Table

Here is a note:
http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#perf.hbase.client.autoflush
>When performing a lot of Puts, make sure that setAutoFlush is set to false
on your Table
<http://hbase.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/client/Table.html>
 instance

What is the right way to set autoFlush for Table instance? Can't find
method/example to do this?

Re: client Table instance, confused with autoFlush

Posted by Serega Sheypak <se...@gmail.com>.
Ok, thanks!

Posted by Shahab Yunus <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Serega Sheypak <se...@gmail.com>.