Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Aleksandar Vidakovic <ch...@monkeysintown.com> on 2021/11/25 13:46:10 UTC

Spring Boot 2.6.0...

Hi everyone,

... I'm a bit late with this announcement, but for all those who didn't
follow the latest PRs: @Petri Tuomola <pe...@gmail.com> is on fire
(again)... thanks to his work we are now running on the latest Spring Boot
version (just a few days after its release).

Please give it a try...

Cheers,

Aleks

Re: Spring Boot 2.6.0...

Posted by Petri Tuomola <pe...@tuomola.org.INVALID>.
Thanks Victor - that's great work!

With my Spring Boot work, what remains is porting the oauth authentication
to Spring Security - the libraries we're currently using were deprecated a
while ago. And I'll also try to build some integration tests for oauth at
the same time.

After that I can join Aleks in the REST refactoring - agree that would be a
huge improvement!

Regards
Petri

Re: Spring Boot 2.6.0...