Posted to cli-users@httpd.apache.org by Me...@ianywhere.com on 2005/03/22 17:16:26 UTC

[cli-users] Problem with .asmx

Hi all,

I am new to Apache cli.

One of the problem I ran into was that I could not display the .asmx file
( to get a list of methods ).  It works using IIS.

The error I got is not real.  It complains error in the machine.config
file. "An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file
below and modify your configuration file appropriately."

Anyone knows about this problem?

Thanks a lot in advance!

--Mei

Server Error in '/' Application.
Configuration Error
file required to service this request. Please review the specific error
details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Exception in configuration section handler.

Source Error:

Line 425:     Please document any changes you make to this section before
installing device updates.
Line 426:-->
Line 427:                                <webServices>
Line 428:                                                <protocols>
Line 429: <add name="HttpSoap1.2"/>

Source File:
c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v1.1.4322\Config\machine.config
Line: 427

Re: [cli-users] Problem with .asmx

Posted by Me...@ianywhere.com.
Hi,

Can anyone tell me if Apache mod_aspnet  works with .Net webservice at
all?

Thanks!

--Mei

Mei.Snyder@ianywhere.com